- Take I-75 north, cross the Mackinac Bridge to St. Ignace take the first exit and head west on (US-2 Hwy) 24 miles to Epoufette.
- U.P. Wide Adventure Guide’s address: N7539 Davis Road, Naubinway, MI 49762. U.P. Wide Adventure Guide is actually located on Rexton Lake in Rexton, MI (However, there is no post office in Rexton.)
- Turn north on Hiawatha Trail at the second road to the right in Epoufette, (immediately following the Cut River Inn Restaurant.)
- Follow Hiawatha Trail to the north and west for approximately 11 miles, the road turns into H-40 as it turns to the west and enters Rexton.
- Turn right on Church Street and cross the railroad tracks.
- U.P. Wide Adventure Guide’s office and the owner’s residence is the first driveway on the right.